Pages

Eye makeup

Top 10 Drugstore Products

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Maybelline Falsies– I purchased this over and over again. It has been my favorite mascara for years. Whenever I wear this people always ask if I am wearing fake lashes!
Loreal Miss Manga Mascara– This is becoming one of my favorite mascaras. I love the intense look it gives my lashes. It makes them thick and long and all lives up to the claims!

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation– This foundation really keeps me matte longer than most foundations. I love how they have shades that match me perfectly and the price tag is also great too!

EOS Lip Balm– These are just so fun because of the shape. Everyone is always curious what this ball is that I am pulling out of my purse. They come in all different yummy flavors which is always a plus!

Wet N Wild Creme Gel Liner– I love a good gel liner and this one stays put and is sold for a great price. With a good angled brush, you can achieve great winged liners! I also use this a lot on my upper and lower lash line.

Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette– I have raved about this item lots on my blog. The quality is great and it has shades for day and night look!

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain– I love the feel of these on my lips. They are moist and come in all different finishes and colors! I have not tried the matte ones but they are on my list!

Physicians Formula Happy Booster– Sometime you get a beauty product that is too pretty to use. This is that product but since its so affordable I use it all the time! I love the color it gives me on my cheeks!

Maybelline Baby Lips– These are awesome for Summer when I’m doing water things, like the pool or beach or just anywhere actually! They give lips a hint of color while moisturizing them!

ELF Duo Bronzer– This was my first experience with bronzer and I fell in love immediately.  I have repurchased this twice and used it all up!

You Might Also Like

0 blogger-facebook