Pages

Makeup Transformations

[ Make up ] Natural Korean style make up

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hello everyone, long time no see! I'm back again! 

I realized I'm really lazy to write blog. Wanna to write this blog is because my friends were asking me how i do my make up, cause its not that heavy and kinda natural. When I was in high school time, i used my own angpau money to buy make up products in the drugstore. I was a newbie back then, so i just simply grabbed whatever seem nice (?) I was addicted to Japanese style make up which was super heavy make up OMG. I tried to copy their styles, Harujuku's style. They can make their small eyes become bigger ( or even bigger ) by putting layers of fake eyelashes, heavy base and etc. When i looked up the mirror, is just like


HA.HA.HA. I prefer natural style... After read those magazines/book, I found out my own way for natural look.

SO LET'S GET START! 

Start with my bare face, before that do all your daily routine. You can clearly see my dark eye circles and some pimples on my face, well, everyone has tough time. 


I prefer liquid foundation, so I'm using Lancome Blanc Miracle foundation because it has light texture that you wont feel like wearing a heavy mask. In this make up tutorial, all we need is LIGHT! NATURAL! 

One press is enough for you whole face
  

 Tap all over your face like this 

And blend it out with sponge or even brush, in my case... I cant find a perfect brush for foundation, so just use a normal sponge. Anyone has good recommend?



Im not satisfied with my dark eye circles, so gonna cover them with concealer. Im using ZA concealer number 2, it has a rich texture, so can really cover up. I restock this drugstore product like ten times LOL

You just need a bit, remember a bit


Tap it on your dark eye circles area with your ring finger


WA LAH~~ damn make up is like magic LOL!


After finish base, let's do eyebrow. I have no idea what kind of shape I draw, I just simply put on it. Never shave my eyebrows cause my mom will kill me. I just draw according my eyebrows'line. 

Drawing eyebrow just make me feel like "draw the line and fill it the blanks" LOL




This is just an extra part, I prefer glow and natural way, so I add on this pinkish CC cream on my cheek bone and nose bridge, just do make a natural highlight. You can skip this part if you dont want to. This CC cream from Clinique has really pinkish texture and easy to blend it out.


See, is just like natural glow from your face.  


Next step is eye make up! I dont use a lot of eyeshadows, you can realize korean make up, they dont put much eye shadow on it. Even they do, only natural colour :3 So i'm using Limit from my Naked 3 palette, is a natural beige colour. 



After that, use orange-brown colour for some dramatic look. So your make up wont look boring LOL. This eye palette is from Silky Girl, love this is because CHEAP and you can repeat these 3 nude colours for any make up look!



I'm fan of liquid liner, well cause is easy to use for beginner. I will try to use pencil or cream if I have time for that :P These are 3 steps for a pretty wink.


First you gonna draw 45 degree straight line


And then pull it back to your eye, just fill it later. SEE is easily right? 



Im using pinkish blush for my cheek. Dont tap too much, cause you will like a doll if you put too much blush on your face. 


Use a fluffy blush and tap on your cheek bone slowly



I add on some shimmer peach colour on your middle of lower lash line, just to make like....Pity look? LOL! The face shop eye shadow pencil is out of stock :( I hope they will restock them cause this product so GREAT!



Highlight your cheekbone and nose bridge is common sense of make up LOL Pick up your fav highlighter and put on! 



When you apply your lipstick, try not to put on all. Just put on middle of your lips and tap them with your finger tip, will make the colour more naturally. I prefer bitten lips cause is easily to apply on it and looks natural ❤




 Lastly, just put on some loose powder to set the make up. 

TADAA! Finish, Natural Korean style make up is done! You can make it for you day light make up, cause is super easy to apply even when you are rushing :) I didnt put on mascara cause i feel like is okay without mascara, if you want your eyes more popping, just apply some fiber mascara to make your lashes longer! 

You Might Also Like

0 blogger-facebook